You are here:
Why stop at one room? When you see the difference custom cabinetry can make, you’ll want it throughout your entire home. Suddenly everything has a place. And you won’t know what you appreciate more, the function or the beauty.
Whether you are starting with a new construction or remodeling a current space, we can build the right cabinets for you and your home.
- Wet Bars
- Entertainment Areas
- Home Offices
- Fireplace Surrounds
- Corporate Offices
- Break Rooms
- Reception Areas
The finest woods are selected to ensure superior quality.
- Cherry: A richly elegant hardwood, characterized by a close grain pattern, gum streaks and subtle color variations. Cherry tends to darken with age - a natural process that enhances its warmth and charm.
- Maple: A finely grained hardwood favored for its distinctive burl patterns.
- Oak: A hardwood valued for its resilience and prominent grain, beauty and strength.
- Pine: Warm softwood with swirling grain and random knots, purposely distressed to give it a softened antique quality.
We have also worked with Alder, Hickory and Red Birch to name a few. Have a different wood in mind? We are willing to work with it.
Please give your quality custom cabinetry the care it deserves.
- Clean with a damp cloth using Murphy's Oil Soap as needed or about once a month.
- Polish semi-gloss finishes every six months. Do not polish flat finishes. Always polish in the same direction as the wood grain. A non-silicone furniture polish that is recommended for fine furniture is suggested.
- Promptly remove any liquids spilled on surface using a blotter rather than a wiping motion.